Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Sprinting rocked the Olympics



My favourite Olympic Sport is running.
This sport is played on a court or on the footpath.
It is both an individual as well as a team sport.
The current Olympic Champions for running the 100m mens race is Usain Bolt from Jamaica.


Running is one of my favourite sport because in it you can be the fastest man on Earth.  You can  be famous and get all the girls to like you.

Another reason running is my favourite sport is because you get lots of money if you do well. That will be so cool. You will be rich and can buy anything you want.

The next reason it is my  favourite is that it is so cool to run. It makes you happy and you will have no worries. That will be so cool.

Finally.running is my favourite sport because you meet new people and make new friends. But when you are  on the court yous are not friends.


From the reasons I have given above, you can see that running is the best sport in the world.  It can be done either in a stadium or on the open roads.  You can run as an individual or as a team.  Running can make you world  wide famous.  That  would be so cool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment