Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Saying good bye

What I learned this year:
 This year trying new sports was fun such as; Croquet and Lawn bowls.

What I could've done better:
This year I started off doing my school work. It continued through out the year. In term 4 I did not keep my attitude in place so I got a bad report.  
Writing was my hardest subject in school. It was my hardest because I did not focus.

What I liked about this year:
 Going into another class - In 2014 I went to room 12. It was really fun and I made lots of new friends.  Sports camp was a good experiences. It was fun and we came fifth out of the whole thing.

What I am looking forward to next year:
Next year I am going to try and change my attitude. 

Sorry Mrs Barry for making this year bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment